Xecunet iPhone Mail Setup
1. Go into Settings – Mail Contacts Calendars
2. Add account – Other
3. Add Mail Account
4. Enter Name, Email address and password then hit Next
5. Make sure IMAP is selected.
6. Enter the incoming mail server host name: mail.xecu.net
7. Enter the username, which will be the first part of the email address before the @ symbol.
8. Enter the outgoing mail server hostname: mail.xecu.net
9. Enter the username and password and hit Next and then Save.
10. Next select the newly created account.
11. Open the account again by selecting it.
12. Scroll down and select SMTP for the account.
13. Select the mail server.
14. Make sure the server is listed as On, the Authentication is set to password, and the server port is set to 587, and select Done.
Once this has been completed, you will have access to your mail on your iPhone.