1. File > Account Settings > On the e-mail tab click on 'New'.
2. Select 'e-mail account' > Next > Select 'manual setup or additional server types' > Next > Select POP or IMAP.
2. Fill out user information > Under server information select IMAP for the account type > Both incoming & outgoing servers are mail.xecu.net.
3. Under logon information, the user name is the first part of your email address > Fill in password > Check remember password
4. In bottom right hand corner click on 'more settings' > Go to 'outgoing server' tab & select 'my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication' > Select 'use same settings as my incoming mail server'.
5. Go to advanced tab > Under server port numbers>Incoming server (IMAP) needs to be set to 993 & SSL encryption > Outgoing server (SMTP) needs to be set to 587 & TLS encryption.
6. Click okay > Click next > It will then test the account settings.