How do I sort tagged messages in Netscape Messenger?
- Open Netscape Messenger.
- Click on the Edit Menu, and choose Message Filters, this will open the Message Filters window.
- Click on New, and the Filter Rules window will open.
- Change the Filter name to Spam Filter.
- Select "subject" and select "contains" in the next two boxes, and type in ***SPAM*** in the following box. The sentence should read as follows: "the [subject] of the message [contains] ***SPAM***"
- On the next line, select "Move to folder" and then select the "Trash" folder (or the folder of your choosing). The sentence should then read as follows: ". then [Move to folder] [Trash].
- Optional - You may add a description of this sort such as "Spam tagged by Xecunet"
- Click OK in the Filter Rules window, and then click OK in the Message Filters Window.